What are Gator Gift Cards?
- Gift certificates or gift cards that are just like the ones you buy at the store.
- You pay face value for the certificate or card and when you redeem it at the participating merchant, you receive face value.
Gator Gift Cards…Scrip for scholarship program is important for many of our students who attend Xavier. Presently, 35% of our students receive some form of scholarship assistance. This fund is very important, as many families have been affected by the weak economy. Gift cards are an easy way to support the school and help students who need financial assistance to receive a wonderful education at Xavier College Prep (XCP).
You're spending the money anyway
XCP Scrip program purchases gift cards from national and local retailers at a discount and in turn sells these gift cards to students and their families at face value. The profit from the sales directly benefits the students! It really is free money to our school, please help us get it!
Here is how it works
When you purchase Gator Gift Cards through our Mothers' Guild Office on campus or online, you are helping the Scholarship Fund. Each participating merchant offers a specific percentage of the card value to be awarded back to the school. For example, a $25 iTunes gift card pays the school 4% of that face value (approx. $1.20). Harkin's $25 movie gift card (a favorite with our students) pays 10% back (or $2.50 to the XCP Scholarship Fund). Click here to see the merchant list.
Another way to easily participate in this program is by shopping at your favorite grocery stores like Safeway, Fry's, AJ/Bashas, Sprouts, and Whole Foods. Please contact us if you are not sure if your Safeway card is linked to Xavier eScrip. Remember, we stock lots of gift cards to many of your favorite retailers, mall stores, restaurants, health & beauty, hotels, and more. We can also special order gift cards if we don't have them on hand. Please allow 5 – 7 days for delivery.
So who should you shop for Gator Gift Cards?
XCP Students like local retailers - AJ's on Central, Dutch Bros., Starbucks, Sauce, Bath & Body, Subway, McDonalds, Culvers, Jamba Juice, Chipotle, Streets of NewYork, mall retailers, i-Tunes, Amazon and more. Students also like gift cards for friend's birthdays, Friday Night Lights, and rewards.
College kids love care packages that include: grocery gift cards, gas, Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon, i-Tunes, mall retailers, many chain restaurants and anything they don't have to buy!
Parents like all the choices: Grocery stores, Petsmart, Target, Home Depot, local / chain restaurants, hotels (Marriott, Hyatt), mall retailers and more. Don't forget teacher and thank you gifts too!
Business owners / managers purchase gift cards as an employee holiday bonus or job incentive. They also use gift cards for business travel (Marriott) or for business needs (Staples, Fry's or Safeway).
Want to Order Gator Gift Cards?
THIS IS ONE OF OUR FUNDRAISERS
THAT COSTS NOTHING EXTRA!
Shop as you normally shop.
Spend as you normally spend.
Just buy Scrip from XCP before you
make your purchases!
the school year,
Scrip can be purchased 3 ways:
1. Order Online
2. Purchase on campus at the Gator Gift
- Tuesdays: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Fridays: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
3. Purchase at Mothers’ Guild and
Dads’ Club meetings and at specified
There's more to Scrip
profits than just buying Scrip!
Look at what else counts:
* eScrip Rebates
* Reload of Fry's Gift Cards
* Reload of Bashas'/AJ's Gift Cards
Are you a Fry's or Bashas/AJ's
How Reloadable Grocery Cards work:
1. Purchase a $5 Fry's or Bashas' gift card.
2. Shop at any Fry's (Kroger) or Bashas'/Aj's/FoodCity store locally or nationally.
3. BEFORE you check out, add any amount to the reloadable card at the register. You may reload your card using cash, check, debit or credit, up to $500 each time.
4. One card is all you need as each card is tracked to our school and can be used over and over again.
5. Your receipt will show what is available on the card after your purchase so that you will always know what your balance is.
Xavier receives up to 6% of the amount every time you reload your card. All proceeds benefit the Xavier Scholarship Fund.
Kroger Corporation owns Fry's. These gift cards can be used at any Kroger store, so please send them to family and friends, locally and out of state.